Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What I've Been Up To

Hi! I've been MIA for a bit now and thought I'd pop in and give an update on what's been going on for me. 

In April I opened an Etsy shop called Florajoy Designs. I thought that I might be able to sell things here and there but instead it has exploded into a job that requires a large amount of my time. I am so thrilled with this as I am getting to design and sell my own art. 

I am also busy with my 4 kids and home schooling them. Life is very full but rewarding. 

Because of how much is on my plate I have stopped doing design work as I just couldn't possibly keep up with all of it. I wish I could do it all, but I can't. Being able to be in control of what creative things I'm doing is such a blessing and I am thrilled that this door opened for me. 

If you'd like to see what my shop is about come visit me at Florajoy Designs and on Instagram @florajoydesigns.

Here's a peek at what I'm doing. My niche is traveler's notebook dashboards but I also create journal cards and custom orders.





No comments: